David L. Ross, Jr.
Search this contributor
- Age and Sex
- Age not specified, Sex not specified
- Foraging or Eating
- Courtship, Display, or Copulation
<p>NOTES: (Other Social Unit: army-ant swarm; General Climate: Cyclic Wet-Dry; Env. Zone: lowland; Season: dry) Part A=11:00 Part B=10:30.</p> <p class="p1">ML: Subject changed from Gymnopithys leucaspis to G. bicolor to reflect current taxonomy. -Jay McGowan 24Nov2014.</p>. Other Behaviors: Establish Flock Contact, Social Context: Mixed. Habitat: Rainforest.
Tawny-crowned Greenlet - Tunchiornis ochraceiceps
MARANTZ PMD 221
Sennheiser ME 20
- 22 Jun 2001 by Marilyn Moskal
- 12 Jan 2012 by Brad Walker
- 12 Oct 1992 by David L. Ross, Jr.